Monday, May 26, 2014

The Pursuit of Happiness

I have seen a lot of post that talk about your children, love, faith, pain and trials and tribulations. I only want to say that Lord knows that I have had my share and beyond. There were times I thought I would never survive the pain and suffering, but there was always one constant in my life besides The Almighty, it was the SMILE upon my children's faces, the twinkle in their innocent eyes that beckoned me at my weakest points. They lifted me when hope was gone and pain prevailed. The Creator, Supreme Being, Lord Almighty, knew what he was doing when he made women mothers. He gave us the direct line to HIM! Without that I would certainly not be here telling you this, I would have drowned in my sorrow because I had no one to love me unconditionally, my children! I am here because I am a MOTHER who has made her share of mistakes because after all there is NO play book that outlines exactly what to do at each juncture of their lives. It is a guessing game molded by a lot of things mostly present circumstances and surroundings, and experiences. None of us are perfect and the Lord, Almighty knows and understands that, as he has created us. Therefore, we must NOT be too hard on ourselves when we get it wrong, make a mistake or just screw up, but try to do better with other opportunities given to us such as with our grandchildren. With our grandchildren, we have experienced almost everything from our own, so we are better equipped to share the VERY BEST! That is the cycle that continues how the LOVE CIRCLE keeps growing getting bigger and bigger and knowing no bounds, only LOVE!!!
To all of you out there, being a mother is my greatest achievement, 1st only to be a grandmother. All praises due unto The Lord for allowing me the opportunity! Without that initial LOVE, I would have ceased to exist. That LOVE gave me strength to survive if only for my children even when the pain was unbearable. I gained strength from The Lord through the gifts/blessings he gave me, my children. Now I am able to continue my pursuit of happiness and I have found it in my grandchildren, my children and my new life that The Lord has blessed me. Thank you!


1 comment: