Saturday, October 3, 2009




Yes I will explore, and live like never before. This road may not yet be traveled, but its point of entry is upon me, so I shall not linger more.
Yes, love is worth exploring. It's worth taking the chance and trusting yourself to see what there is to see, learn what there is to learn and feel what there is to feel. My heart has opened to extend itself to another with open arms and trusting my own feelings sufficiently to trust in them.
Lord knows that I am living on hope and having Faith that He will guide my spirit in the right direction. So for now, I live, I hope and I will explore love.

2 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful! We can never, should never allow the actions of others to change us, from who we need to be. Of course, we should listen to those who have our best interest at heart. But many times, we are fooled about who those people are. Even so, let us not become resentful, critical, cynical nor bitter. For then that person has succeeded in robbing the World of two productive people. Face each new journey with a positive outlook and embrace each day fully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your thought provoking words

    ReplyDelete