Wednesday, October 28, 2009

TIME FOR CHANGE

Time has come and gone. Minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, and years and yet we find ourselves struggling to keep up with it. Time though is absolute unlike our lives. Time waits for no one and once the time passes, it's gone forever.
Now I look back over my lifetime and ask myself where am I going now and what am I going to do with whatever time I have left?
Time is growing shorter with each passing day. I know not how much time The Lord will grace me with to have more life experiences. But the clock is ticking, so I must not waste one precious moment of it. I must set my goals that are just mine. I must find a way to execute them expediently with no reservation. It is time for me to take charge of my life and claim it! Much deliberation has exhausted too much time.
I have no doubt of exactly what I want. So now, all I have to do, is find a way to make it happen.
I want without a shadow of a doubt to spend the rest of my life with my one true love. I want to live life with him exploring whatever the world can offer. I want to spend each waking moment in my life finding a way to bring a smile to anyone I may encounter and keep that smile in my heart always. I want to laugh and laugh from deep within. I want to share my knowledge with any who may care to listen and maybe equate my experiences with their own. I want to love with all my heart as I have been doing all my life.
Yes, it is definitely "Time For Change", and change "I W.I.L.L."

A friend once said to me, that I was coming out of my cocoon and going to be a beautiful butterfly when I finally become "me".

Dedicated to "All My Children"....Anisa, Khalila, Yusuf, Yasin & Aleenah who have encouraged me to explore my opportunities and to dare to dream of what "I" really need for "Me" reminding me that I have done my job and they are all grown now. Thank you all...I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment