Thursday, February 9, 2023

The Adventure Continues

 

It is amazing how six year later I am still on this incredible adventure of my life. Never would I have believed the past years have led in my life all the directions it has taken me. I have absolutely no complaints, but pure joy!
Though over these years I have lost loved ones, I have also gained opportunities beyond my wildest dreams. 
I experienced euphoria last year which was a heavenly transformative event. I received affirmation of my writing which was a sweet surprise. I finished my second book to be presented to publisher with another ready to go. I've moved to another state due my husband's new assignment and my children are all moving forward in positive ways which is most exciting. I thank the Almighty for His wisdom to guide me in the directions of this adventure. 
I look forward to where the next part of this adventure leads me. I welcome all opportunities.

1 comment:

  1. You are deserving of all these opportunities, with many more to come. The sky is your limit. It’s your time!

    ReplyDelete