Thursday, September 16, 2010

Heavenly Earthlings We Are


Amazing to our eyes to behold is the world in which we live. This place called Earth is actually Heaven sent. We are part of the many creatures that inhabit this Earth, who lose sight of its true magnificence. Behold its wondrous colors throughout and how it revives itself after the death thereof. We, Earthlings that have been sent upon this Earth to thrive and grow have missed its simple beauty. 
Heaven sent from above we breathe the air around it, gaze at the stars above it, feed in the water and land within it and still we take so little time to appreciate it. 
Today, I give praise and glory to the Master of us all, The Creator and Sustainer of all things. Today I thank The Lord for His Heavenly gift of Earth and being a wonderful part of its splendor. I celebrate today being an Earthling created by Heaven. I will try my best to recognize all the miracles you have bestowed upon me and have Faith in your Wisdom. I am blessed to be one of your "Heavenly Earthlings".

No comments:

Post a Comment